The Martin Scholars Program is open to entering freshman, transfer students, and continuing students; the application requirements vary depending on your classification. To find out more about the applicaiton process as it applies to you take a look at the information below.
The following applies to all program applicants, in order to be eligible for the Martin Scholars Program you must meet the following criteria:
- Pell-eligible with an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $0
- Be a member of or intend to join an honors program
- Full-time enrolled student at UNC Charlotte
- Preference to students from underrepresented groups
- Applicants must have submitted a completed UNC Charlotte admissions application by February 1, 2018. A completed application consists of the application, application fee, official high school transcript, official transcript from all colleges and universities attended; official test scores may be required if you have fewer than 24 credit hours.
|Freshman Students||Transfer Students||Continuing Students|
Freshman and transfer students must apply for admission through the University Application Process
Apply for the Martin Scholars Program through the University Scholarship Office.
|November 1, 2017||Early action deadline to apply to UNC Charlotte to be considered for the Martin Scholars Program (for new freshmen)|
|December 1, 2017||Deadline to apply for the Martin Scholars Program through the University Scholarship Office (for new freshmen)|
|February 1, 2018||Early action deadline to apply to UNC Charlotte to be considered for the Martin Scholars Program (for new transfers)|
|March 15, 2018||Deadline to apply for the Martin Scholars Program through the University Scholarship Office (for current UNC Charlotte students and new transfers)|
|April 15, 2018||Finalists will be notified|
|Late April/Early May||Skype interviews will occur|
|May 15, 2018||Martin scholarships awarded|